My name is Dalia Segev.
In my work, I express life forces, dealing with color, light and movement.
I was born in 1961, live in Israel, and have created art all my life.
I have a B.F.A. from the Bezalel Academy of Art and Design (1988), have exhibited in solo and group exhibitions in Israel and abroad, am a member of the Israeli Artists Association, and have over thirty years’ experience teaching art in various frameworks.
An additional element that influences my creative work is Qi Gong: I practice and teach Qi Gong, experiencing the energy of life in motion.
2023 - "Nature Disturbed" - Fine Art Print Gallery, Rehovot. curator: Yael Sonino-levi
2016 – "Limited Spaces"– Beit Shmuel, Jerusalem. Curator: Dvora Goldberger
2014 – "Dialogue", Ephrat Gallery – Tel Aviv. Curator: Elizabeth Dor.
2005 – "lights", Hshfela Mozeon - Kfar Menachem. Curator: Moshe Saidi
2004 – "Lights abd Shadows", Tzavta Gallery – Tel Aviv.Curator: J.Kurlander
2002 – Jerar Bachar Theatre – Jerusalem.
1996 – The Pedagogic Center of Teaching, Jerusalem
2019- A print exhibition, in the Memorial house, Rishon LeZion. Curator: Adi Angel
- Exhibition of Watercolor Artists Association in Israel, Artist House, Kfar Saba
2018- Contemporary Local Print, New Gallery Artists workshops in Teddy, Jerusalem.
Curators: Irena Gordon & Tamar Gispan.
2014- "For your Eyes Only", Hecht House, Haifa. Curators: Moti Harrari & Sima Shachr.
2012- Women's Art Book Exhibition. Manofim Project. Antea Gallery, Jerusalem.
- "Forbidden Works", Antea Gallery, Jerusalem. Curator: Dr. Liliana Kleiner
2011- "Mitology". Maleor Gallery. Caesarea. Curator: Malka Hadari & Orna miler.
2009- Exhibition on the subject of gender, Shoham. Curator: Aya Bernard
2008- "Reflections" – Mevaseret zion Gallery. Curator: Lihi Chabas.
2007- "Longing for Peace" – an outdoor project. Nahariya
2005- The Museum of the Bible Art – Tel Aviv.
2003- Beit Ariela, Tel Aviv, Illustrations of fairy tales
2002- Yad Lebanim House, Raanana, illustrations of animals
2001- The Art & Science International Center, Holon
1999- Watercolor, landscapes - The Israeli Consulate, San Francisco, U.S.A.
1992- Pastel paintings - Efrat Gallery – Tel Aviv. Curator: Tzipora Efrat.
1991- International exhibition of etching - Adogi Barcelona – Japan.
1988- The Gallery of Artist House, Jerusalem - The Bezalel Academy graduation.
- Haaretz newspaper article about solo exhibition "Dialogue" 13/10/14
- Achbar Jerusalem article about – "Limited Spaces" 4/3/16
- T.V. Channel 10 "Gallery today" – 14/10/14
- Cover photo Saturday culture supplement of the newspaper Makor Rishon 17/10/14
- Illustrations for the magazine "Chayim Acherim"
- Catalogues for the Exhibitions "Torso Plus","For Your Eyes Only","yearning for Peace"
- Catalogue for the solo exhibition "Dialogue" 2014
- An international magazine for Israeli artists: art-magazine.wix-com/24degrees.